You won't mind having these bumble bees buzzing by your ears!
The solid sterling silver stud earrings of beautifully modelled miniature bumble bees are a perfect gift for anyone who loves bees.
The earrings are backed with standard length solid sterling silver posts and scrolls and are Handmade in Britain by North Street Jewellers.
Bumble bee studs
This item comes beautifully packaged inside a kraft box made from recycled card and paper.
For most products, you have 14 days to notify North Street Jewellers if you want to cancel the order or exchange the item.
The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day on which you receive the goods you have ordered. This applies to cancellable goods (there’s a guide below to help you see what’s cancellable and what isn’t).
How to cancel your order, or return or exchange a product...
- Contact us to let them know that you wish to cancel your order, or return or exchange a product by email via our contact form
- If already received, package the item up and send it back to us within 14 days of letting us know that you want to cancel your order and return the product (we recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage). Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
We will process the refund directly to your payment card:
a. 14 days after the day the product is received by us; or
b. if earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product to us
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to us and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund you may be entitled to.
Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to us).
This returns policy is intended to give you peace of mind when ordering. If you have any further questions, please get in touch with us using the contact form.
What you can’t send back...
Unfortunately, some items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Anything that’s made to your specific requirements (ie: outside of standard customisation options offered by us to all customers), is personalised or otherwise can't be resold due to a bespoke element
- Creative pieces that are specially commissioned when you place an order
If in doubt to avoid disappointment, please check via our contact form whether an item is cancellable or non-cancellable before ordering.
Should you choose to return or exchange your order you will need to deliver the item(s) to our UK address, where we are based.
- Normally shipped the next working day.
- Shipping is free via Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For Delivery to non-rural addresses within the UK whenever possible.
Earrings: 10mm across, and approximately 1.2 grams total for the pair.
Presentation gift boxes are made from recycled materials. Actual packaging may vary from that shown.